Resources for child/family care
- MI COVID Sitters – Undergraduate Medical Student initiative to match Front-Line workers with students to provide care and support to families.
Online/Phone resources for Mental Health and Crisis Management
- 10% happier – Meditation app FREE for Healthcare Workers: Send Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TalkSpace – Online counseling FREE for anyone with National Provider ID (NPI) (Discount of $100/month also available without NPI)
- Physician Support Line: FREE – Volunteer Psychiatrist online visits for Physicians working with COVID patients.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1.800.273.TALK)
- International Listing of Suicide/Crisis Hotlines
- National Domestic Violence Hotline (1.800.799.SAFE)
- National Parent Helpline (1.855.4A.PARENT)
- SAMSHA – Mental Health and Substance Abuse Helpline (1.800.662.HELP)
- Listing of Online Meetings for Alcoholics Anonymous support
Online Resources for Self-Care
- Music and Arts
- Billboard’s Online/Streaming Concerts listing
- NPR’s Online/Streaming Concerts listing
- Classical Music and Opera Online/Streaming performances
- Virtual Museum and Art Gallery tours
- Online Fitness, Yoga
- Do Yoga With Me – free access for self-quarantine participants
- Peloton App – currently free for 90 days
Know of another good resource? Leave it in the comments!
And this is why you are such an awesome physician and hopefully the residents you are teaching will follow in…